A Wonderful May Morn!




     Tai Chi Saturday.  I am somewhat confident in the Long Form, and when I do even some of it with grace I feel wonderful.  This is the greatest excercise I've ever done, and I was High School Swim team for 4 years.  I spent the evening yesterday reading about Musashi Miyamoto and was slashing imaginary opponents with my air-sword every 5 minutes.  I love samurai stories and am not particuarly upset about WWII, anymore.  Tenno Hakka Banzai!
     I need to add that I am well aware that Tai Chi is not Japanese, but Chinese.  That has nothing to do with it and as a typical American southerner, I would be hard put to identify either one on a map.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin