STUD!


     Jack, the day before the big fight.  24 years old, the most Jewish of the Heavyweight champions, (Max Baer was 1/4 on his grandfather's side, but Dempsey was a quarter on his grandmother's, making him more Jewish according to the Talmud) and a Mormon.  In the background stands his totally amoral manager, Jack "Doc" Kearns, and an anxious sparring partner.  On this day Jack Dempsey is the most warrior looking man who ever lived, even more than the redoubtable Steve Reeves or Woody Strode!
jesus
he was a handsome man
and what i want to know is
how do you like your blue-eyed boy
mr death?
                                                      e.e.cummings




     This is thrown in to show that I can draw feet.  My copier is eight by ten but my paper is a bit larger and it tends to get cut off at the bottom.  I will work on this but I draw on the entire page and I need to remember this as I usually get carried away. 
     No one understands me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin