An Electronic Tour


     My shed, with unfinished carport roof.  With no roof I can see the stars better so it works for me.
 





     Kuato.  He showed up one July 5th skinny and loud.  He used to claw at me if I did not put his food dish down fast enough.  He is now fat and very greedy for the pettings.




     This is my shed, with Spiculus gazing lugubriously back at us.  I started this almost a year ago.



     Thomas Jonathan Jackson, Jr.  He burst from cover and came at me from my right flank, my first night on the property, August 2006.  I was reading about Chancellorsville.  He had no skin on his back leg.  Fish and milk fixed him up.




     Daytime book nook.  With a breeze it is very pleasant.  Without one it is just nice.





     My stage and shed.




  
     Trash day.




     Mingo.  He was hanging from his back legs on a wire fence when I met him.  He is my trouble cat.  I love him as much as every other cat I have.



     Monster.  A large, agreeable bundle of love.  I saved him from some dogs and he bit me and sent me to the hospital with an infected hand.  It has been love love love ever since!




     Jango.  He was a kitten living in the engine of a neighbor's car 12 years ago.  Retiring and self-effacing, he is a real sweetie.





     Shed, interior, east wall.




     General Jinjur.  Regal, aloof, disdainful.  14 years old.  Senior kitty.  She will occasionally tune up the others except for Jango.  These are all my cats.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin