The Most Influential Artist Of My Youth Was-





I loved these movies before I had any concept of what it took to make these.





You were told not to take a thing, Hercules.  Talos, Jason and the Agonauts.
This scene terrified me as a child and is still stunningly powerful.







This famous scene took 4 months to animate and it is on screen for less than 3 minutes.  Note that each shield has a different monster depicted.  Jason and the Argonauts. 





The mind blowing Ymir, 20 Million Miles To Earth.  As a kid I would practice the way this thing moves.





I never felt good about this.





These have become a real problem.  It's a global warming thing.





Livingstone and the Lion, Blantyre, Scotland.
Statue  designed and funded by Harryhausen.  His wife, Diana, is Livingstone's great-grandaughter.





You measurably increased my world.
Salud!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin