Where Is That Damn Rabbit?


Where is Billy?  Is he in a coffee shop or trying on clothes?  We have a shoot scheduled now and he's nowhere to be found.  I bet he's getting his nails done and gossiping with his friends again.  The last time this happened the cops brought him home in tears and told me that not everyone was a helpless little bunny, if I wanted to be a big man I could just step outside with them.  When I looked for Billy to ask him what was going on he had locked himself in his room with the stereo on full blast and I'm pretty sure he wasn't alone.  The next morning my car was sitting in the neighbor's flower bed and the same two cops were coming up the sidewalk to my front door.  Sometimes I think that I must have been Hitler or something in my last life and this is just the beginning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin