Epiphany


After I walked Rocky the one eyed hawk, I found this happy fellow out by my wall.  There was a ring of fire eclipse going on, interesting but not significant.  The snake was a type I'd never seen before, although not dangerous.  Snakes are beautiful and a miracle of engineering.  I doubt he thought that about me.  It has been an unusually hot October and the blackened sun only reinforced the general strangeness about living in the back of a wild bird rescue center.  Sometimes I wonder if I'm the one under observation.  Maybe I'm the last of my race and all those around me are minder robots?  I think I should chop one of them open and see if that's true.  Good idea.
Good as done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin