Rodent Rodeo-Texas Style!



     Yesterday a squirrel got into the house.  We almost wrecked the kitchen getting it out.  All five of the younger cats slept through the commotion.  It was the older fat kitty that cornered the terrified thing, with my brother almost killing me but not hitting the furniture.  We chased it around until it took refuge in our Have-A-Heart cage.  What good is that going to do my brother said, do you think it is going to run into it ha ha ha.  We took it outside and my brother was going to video me letting it go but I was convinced that if ever anything I had to do with went viral on the internet it would be a YouTube sensation of me trying to get a squirrel off my face. So I said no.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin