I Have Mentioned This Before

ME-




     My first book bought just for me was the Giant Golden Book of the Illiad and the Oydyssey illustrated by Alice and Martin Provensen.  It changed, or reinforced, my life.  The image above is of Menelaus about to settle things with Paris.  For sheer imagery of ancient, super-cool warfare nothing could have been better for a young boy who already had a history fixation.     .
      I have always carried this image with me.  No other artwork, artifact or story has ever conveyed concentration on the job at hand as well as this does.  Now that I do a search comma the  above picture is of Paris.  No matter.  I got the idea at a young age.
     Mom and Dad gave me an acoustic git-tar today.  It has electric strings but that will be fixed as soon as I get home to Austin.  Drawing of a neurotic, sexy, dangerous rabbit tuning an instrument on a Fulton seawall will follow.
     I have been using internet images since I don't have a scanner.  I think my site is almost better for it but this is an anthro bunny site and so it will remain.  The stuff on Mishima I wrote from memory as I have admired him since his suicide and Life magazine's outstanding photospread of the whole thing.  Still, this is about a strange-O talking rabbit and that is how it shall stay.  I hope everyone had a great day today and will have a better one tomorrow.  Like a director I had once (Dial M for Murder, Gaslight Theater, Lockhart, I played the idiot who gets killed with scissors by a woman) would say,  "I hope everyone gets laid"!  His name is Paul Bright, and very talented he is.
     So long for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin