Due Dei Migliori!





RanXerox, my hero.




This is drawn by Gaetano Liberatore.





I was in the Corps in 1979 when this first came out in Heavy Metal.  I was thrilled by this bad tempered, ultra powerful android with superior taste in clothing.  In that first issue Rank crushes the hand of a little girl selling flowers.  All the others in the cafe applaud him.  Apparently these girls are a nuisance.  





Liberatore and Tamburini.  I think Rank's girlfriend is named Lubya.  Lubna.





What a great concept.





But I prefer the work of Magnus.




Milady 3000.




Necron.




Milady 3000.




Kriminal.  Greedy for gold!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kriminal 





This is just so fucking hot.  When machine gunning people point blank, a skin tight skelton body suit is not only de rigueur, but positively a la mode!
 





 And then there is Satanik.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanik




My dreams are not placid.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Sides Of The Same Coin

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?