Phantasmagoria!


Cities of Gold


Ordinary Death.  This is the book jacket format.


Haunted Valley


Diamond Knot


Only You Can Make It Right


Sand Castles


Much Bigger


Atmosphere Suit


Remember The Ruins


Boy's Herald


Necromancer.  My favorite of this incredible artist's work.


Take That Pearl


Flying Mutation


The Long Return


Kidnapped


Back On The Road


Better Way


The Forest Primeval


Doc Savage Collage


Lom + Wint

At some point I have to stop.  I have been talking with leothefox for not even a week, and I am blown away at this guy's range and ability.  He is a reader of early Sci/Fi, and of everything else.  I mean Hugo Gernsback grade reading.  I would say scholar but that is far too dry for such imagination as we see here.  
I see much influence in this artwork, yet he has made it all his own.  His art nouveau picture borders alone are worth visiting his page for.  He reads and collects pulp magazines that I have never heard of, pretty humbling to be sure.
But it is always best to make up your own mind about something, don't take my word for anything! -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin