harbinger-project

Today's micro-essay is on harbinger-project, an artist I really admire on DeviantArt.  Over these past few months I have seen this guy go from good to extremely good and heavy to boot.  Earlier I posted a drawing he did of my rabbit online character, but today I got permission for a more extensive review of his work.  I have been patting myself on the back for noticing his stuff, yet he took a turn for the really deep thinkers out there, I thought he was good but I did not expect such faith and strength of belief from an anthro artist.  
Let's begin.


This is from Arthur, the PBS series, which I was unaware of when I started noticing his work.  The colors and his ability to draw action caught my eye, and I put him on my watch list. 


The cast of Arthur.  I always have room for furries on this site!


George and Fern.  George is a moose of Swedish descent, and Fern is a canine.


Now harbinger-project begins to switch gears.  This is Fern and George in a delightful medieval setting.  There is more than a hint of the Faerie Queen in this.


Buster Baxter as the Fool.  Any riff on the Major Arcana indicates wide ranging interests.


Maria Pappas as The High Priestess.  She is a rabbit.


Alberto Molina as the Page Of Swords. Cat.  Huge soccer fan.


A Demon's Sweet Diversion.  harbinger-project can really do the erotic very well.


Treasure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin