As of today, all lifeforms shall be equal in the eyes of the law. Mammals only. The Avian delegate above has not been located since the ceremony, fears abound.
“I see nobody on the road,” said Alice. “I only wish I had such eyes,” the King remarked in a fretful tone. “To be able to see Nobody! And at that distance, too! Why, it’s as much as I can do to see real people, by this light!” All this was lost on Alice, who was still looking intently along the road, shading her eyes with one hand. “I see somebody now!” she exclaimed at last. “But he’s coming very slowly—and what curious attitudes he goes into!” (For the messenger kept skipping up and down, and wriggling like an eel, as he came along, with his great hands spread out like fans on each side.) “Not at all,” said the King. “He’s an Anglo-Saxon Messenger—and those are Anglo-Saxon attitudes. He only does them when he’s happy. His name is Haigha.” (He pronounced it so as to rhyme with “mayor.”) “I love my love with an H,” Alice couldn’t help beginning, “because he is Happy. I hate him with an H, because he is Hideous. I fed him with—with—with Ham-sandwiches and Hay. H...
The one on the left is Donnie Dunegan, voice of young Bambi. The one on the right is Captain Dunegan, wounded Vietnam veteran and youngest Drill Instructor in the Corps. Captain, later Major, lived in fear of one thing and one thing only, that his fellow Marines would discover his acting career. https://youtu.be/5m-8XsfK57A Boris Karloff and Donnie on the set of Son of Frankenstein. Some will recall my post on the tragic Disney actor, Bobby Driskoll. Dunegan forgot about his Hollywood stint, joined the Corps, and led an exceptional life. He now lives in San Angelo, Texas. Somewhere both of these young men made a decision and ended up as polar opposites. https://misterscribbles.blogspot.com/2016/11/bobby-driscoll.html Now in his eighties, this outstanding man is vigorous and active. He is a Texan to be proud of. I guess that character will out. He raised a great family and served thi...
John Choate, 25 August 1818 - 3 August 1869 Crockett Choate, 1842 -3 August 1869 This tells of a grave by the dashing wave A fond friends lip that did quiver Of an eye that's hid by a leaden lid And a voice now stilled forever. John on the left. They were originally buried where they were killed but October of that year the Refugio Masons moved the bodies to Rockport. This was all part of the Sutton-Taylor feud, the Suttons were backed by the U. S. Government and of no particular righteousness, they were badge wearing murderers and bullies. Photos by Steve Davis. The man who killed them. Sheriff. Regulator. Murderer. https://books.google.com/books?id=PUvanZiwzdUC&pg=PA64&lpg=PA64&dq=john+and+crockett+choate+death+jack+helm+gunfight&source=bl&ots=ETVhdOqwrY&sig=ACfU3U2I-i3RuWQaSviSBcifTr8vmK84cg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi45Yj55ZLlAhWjJTQIHS2EDQ0Q6AEwDHoECAkQA...
Comments
Post a Comment