Atlas



     Down by the river, in the very heart of darkness itself.  I'm real pleased with myself in this picture because I lost another 5 lbs.  Never having been on a diet before, sometimes it is hard to go without some things.  C.S.Lewis pointed out that when we are young other senses are more important than food, but as we age food can become the desire our lives revolve around.  I like wine that doesn't have an afterburn. 
     The Colorado is a small, unnavigable river that is a sport-person's delight.  It is not to be swam in.  My best use for it is to watch the sun go down while drinking beer.  Lots of water moccasins with the occasional brown python.  I stand in a jaunty position because I always have an audience, even if it is just me and me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin