My World




     I have retreated into an inner world of adventure and unlikely heroics.  I live vicariously through top notch fiction and extremely interesting military history.  I spent last night watching episodes of "Justified", as attractive and outlandish that it may be.  I am, was, a person of action.  Saying, "a man of action", might be presumptious.  Now that spring is here I spend more time in my shed than my trailer.  I should be bitching about North Korea but there is no will to do the obvious, needed thing to resove this 60 year nightmare.  My uncle, Cpl. Richard Glenn Propes, survived 2cnd Division's retreat from the Yalu.  He was rear-guard and was among the last away from the Twin Tunnels.
     I'd like to think I would be brave if required.  Until then I will just let others live it for me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin