Charley Harper






Another childhood acquisition I still have.  The Charley Harper illustrations have been with me ever since.






Between pictures like this, the war in Vietnam, and the Kennedy assassination in my backyard I grew up cold about the value of life.







Very cold.






And some billionaire just paid 300 million dollars for a de Koening and a Jackson Pollack. What an idiot.







New York Harbor






As a line artist myself, OMG!








Why go to a marriage counselor?  You were warned.







The best word I can think of is "modern".







No can match!







Is this great or what?






Elegance itself.






Goodbye, Sir.  Thank you for the pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin