Well, Well!










One of my several hobbies is buying and modifying belts.  I particularly like concho belts, and Mexican dance hall stuff.  It is much cheaper to tear the bling off a thrift store find than to buy new.  Yesterday at one of the places I go I found a bunch of new belts, but the best was a rhinestone studded man's western belt with a huge, longhorn engraved buckle.  This black leather thing fit very well and is vulgar even by Country Western standards.  Perfect.  I went back today and bought five more, all unused, one by Nocona and a Tony Lama.  2 bucks apiece.  I find new guitar straps, some very expensive, at these places because they do not realize or care what they have.  
I only make belts in the sense that I modify and decorate existing ones.  I got a cowhide belt today that I thought was lovely even though I cannot wear it or use it for anything.  I guess I will sell these things as Rock accessories.  My belts are designed to make a man sexier.  They even look good with clothes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin