Three Years Ago Already








Here I present a small guitar that I put dual humbuckers and a volume control into.  It was loud and unusual.  Had I known what I was doing I would not have bothered.
This was 3 years ago.  I used to draw Billy's tail very large for dramatic flair, and don't think this went unnoticed by some.  It is still large so that it can be viewed in head on pictures.
I listened to a lot of Velvet Underground last night.  Lou Read was something else.





It is wonderful discovering something that has been right in front of me my whole life.  I guess I let his personal life put me off.  Never has a band had a more fit name than Velvet Underground.




My life was saved as well!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin