Frustration






Well, I got removed from FurAffinity again.  Although I voluntarily provoked my permanent suspension, they have refused to remove my artwork.  Because I missed my friends, I went back on FA under the name of Billydbunnyboy.  Someone caught on to this and removed me again.  Of course they left the new page up.
The above is N.C. Wyeth's "Blind Pew".  This works just fine for how I feel about all this.
Our internet was knocked out again all day yesterday.  I guess I am feeling in a sort of vacuum these days.  This is about my only artistic outlet.  And I feel I have done the talking rabbit thing to death.




But this is a very good looking talking rabbit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin