My First Banned Submission








Cat Scratch!  My Looks Are Ruined!


I was in a Furry group on Facebook, an organization that I left after two weeks, and I posted this handsome bunny pic.  The owner of the site took it down as it was too "suggestive".  I was surprised, I would have described it as outright blatant, at least for those who like depictions of well built, affable, slow rabbits.  I wrote him back and told him to go jerk off to the Power Puff girls.  He replied that kicking someone out of his group usually made him feel bad, and then he thanked me for making it easier for him.
This is the kind of incident that makes the whole Fur thing worthwhile.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin