The Very Essense Of Cruelty



Mischa.

To our minds cats are insane.  Their logic is not ours, their manner of affection bizarre.  When we were all boarded up during the hurricane, Jango cried out all night Why?  Why I no go out?  Why?  Why?  Jinjur was very troubled by the storm,  Mingo fell asleep, and Mischa spent the night stalking the others.  What fun she had!
When the lizards are sunning themselves on a window, Mee-Mee throws herself against the glass trying to get one and torture it to death. Last night I took most of a cockroach from her as her idea of play is just too savage for me.  I dislike roaches but it was a living creature and cannot help what it is.  Mee-Mee was livid.  When I pet her, she licks my fingers and then bites my wrist as hard as she can.  Then she shrieks and runs off.  She follows Mingo around and attacks him.  He just cries out and lays there.  As Jango died a few days ago he no longer has to endure her attentions.
She is a lot of fun and I love her very much! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin