Robert Kinsey





Readers of this blog might recall that I have posted several pictures by the
very talented Bob Kinsey.  My post on the band his father was in with Ronnie Cox has been getting a lot of hits lately, I have no idea why - as usual.  
This was probably a throwaway drawing.  Far be it from me to point out the nubile, lovely goddess with the explosive image of an unstoppable steam cylinder bearing down on her like a huge throbbing, uh, er - ... steam engine!   Only a very vulgar rabbit, I mean person, would mention something like that.




This demonic skull was cut out of cardboard and fluttered to my feet as I was dumping boxes of paper on the floor and shrieking at my cats today.  Why was it cut out?  How come I have it?   Where did I put my false teeth?
These are the questions, Comrade, that all of us artists must deal with at one point or the other.
Oh, the humanity!

https://www.robertkinsey-art.com/ 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin