A Lovely Day In Escapeville



Downtown Rockport, yesterday.



One of our lizards, doing his lizard thing.


My brother sieves the net.  Excellent drawing, rotten theology.  Satan was

-" Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky,

With hideous ruin and combustion, down

To bottomless perdition, there to dwell

In adamantine chains and penal fire,

Who durst defy the Omnipotent to arms".


God ignores Satan and that makes a fallen angel fell.  This picture is from TheNamelessMonster and I met him on FurAffinity.  I got his permission to post this on my blog.  I thought that this was Satan being hurled headlong from the ethereal sky, the artist told me it was his idea of a Russian fairy tail.
This is the best furry art I have ever seen.  Cosmic, like!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin