1964 Kay True Tone Vanguard


.

 I bought this for 4 dollars.  It needed some TLC and two missing parts.  I am going to keep it original.  The  I will find the two parts I need in time, there is no rush.  They are both plates and not part of the functionality of the thing.  It is missing the top decal.  Here is one for sale in better condition, I don't have the case, of course.  picclick.com/1964-Kay-Truetone… It is the cheap things that make it 50 years that are hard to find.  Everyone will value a Stradivarius, no one cares about a Western Auto single pick-up beginner's guitar.  True Tone is the house name, Kay made a number of guitars to be sold through stores like unto Sears or Montgomery Wards.


"Rock 'n' Roll" Electric Guitar, 44 dollars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin