Bunny Love 2012

I thought drawing comics would be easy.


This was going to be about two young rabbits in love, and they are on a picnic.


The girl's father is a retired colonel, and does not think much of Billy.


I knew a guy that acted just like this stuck up self absorbed rabbit.


All he could think about was his girl, when he wasn't on an ego trip.


Suddenly, nature makes an appearance!


Thunderstruck.


Fortunately not everyone is as dumb as Billy.


Billy's skin is so tight he cannot blink and he can barely move his fingers.
Must be the wine.


It seems that someone is more alert.


The lovers are attacked by a werewolf.  This is where I gave up on this.  The silver fork was going to play a role here, but Billy has been bitten.  Colonel Bunny will be in charge of tracking down the were, but his identity will be a shock for everyone.  Billy will have to run for it, he will change next full moon.  At this point I wrote myself into a corner.  As I said earlier-

In 2012 I tried to draw a comic about a pair of young rabbits out for a picnic who are attacked by a werewolf.  This was as far as I got before I came to my senses and gave it up.  In the story, the wolf would turn out to be a trusted friend, another rabbit.  After all, a werewolf changes into a wolf no matter where he starts from.  The story would have gone on to bring the rabbit and wolf peoples to the brink of war, again.
 
Never reinforce failure.
 

 Cover art, Bunny Love
 

Dream on, little bunny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin