Some Damn Thing, Finally


 Today I finished taking a long dead tree in the backyard down.  It has been very cold for 3 weeks here, and I have drawn nothing in that time.  This has been on my desk and I just could not motivate myself to do anything with it.  Believe me, I realize what a rut I'm in.  One problem is being stuck with typewriter size paper, anything larger and I have no way of putting it online. 
I bought a good axe and it turns out I should have bought a good bowsaw.  But, I like owning tools and my last axe was borrowed by a person who let it get stolen.  Oh, well, at least I finished something, time to climb back on the horse and try again.
Never lend out tools or comics.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin