Z - Busters!


This is a tribute to my best friend Lily-in-snow,a talented artist ,genius linguist-
 

 This is a tribute to my friend Nat-ti,a talented artist and great person:


This picture is a tribute to my good friend and great scholar Andibi:
Here he is a member of the "Z-Busters" squad.
 

This picture is a tribute to my good friend DavisPK:
Here he is a member of the "Z-Busters" squad.
 

"Doc" McKay Jr. as a crew of the Z-busters squad.
This picture is my tribute to my good friend,gentleman docmckayjr :www.deviantart.com/docmckayjr
 

This picture is a tribute to my good friend,genius chef and storyteller,delaverano:www.deviantart.com/delaverano
Here he joins the Z-busters squad.
 

This picture is a tribute to my good friend,talented artist,author of fantasy novel and enterpreneur YanaYagori:www.deviantart.com/yanayagori
Here she joins the Z-busters squad.
 

Myself as a crew of the Z-busters squad.
These pictures are inspired by my friend Andibi's amazing work"Jaloux"-
 

The sequel to Jaloux :  more zombie-exterminating silliness!

Andrew:  "Holy cow!  I'm pretty handy with a machete, but I'll have a hard time staying ahead of you!"

Wendy:  "So will she..."
 
 
The Zombie Busters squad brought to you by bogatyrkhan, a stunningly talented artist that is my pleasure and honor to know.  He is the deadly bodyguard and henchman of Lily In Snow, and together these zombie killers are the Awesome Eight!
Stay tuned.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin