Sunday Night Is The Junior Anti-Sex League Meeting!






      A blustery day here on the coast.  Very nice for a change, I wore my leather Turkish jacket to the coffee shop and finished this.   And yes, I am in a rut, thanks ever so much.
      At the age of three, I refused all toys except a rifle, a drum, and a model helicopter.  At eighteen, I designed a hand grenade that killed 38 Eurasian  prisoners at a single burst.  I had no interests outside the principles of Ingsoc, and the complete and final elimination of Thought Criminals.  I denounced my parents during grade school for Thought Crime.  At the age of twenty three, while flying dispatches across the Indian ocean I was attacked by Eastasian fighter jets.  Weighting myself down with a machine gun, I jumped from my helicopter.  An end, one should realize, to be envied!



Order of Conspicuous Merit, 2cnd Class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin