Cloud








My brother took this with a phone camera.  He has always been a great photographer.  He has a knack for composition with cameras.  I would probably had to use filter on a good SLR to get a shot like this.
Yesterday, as I was setting up for guitar practice, I heard a ruffling sound and about 25 feet away, in the tree closest to me, there was the biggest falcon I have ever seen.  I slipped into the house to get my brother to take a picture.  Right as we stepped out, the two dachshunds next door started barking like hell.  Natch, the bird left.   A few minutes later a flock of pigeons whipped by and guess who was following them?  Isn't nature wonderful?





He looked a lot like this guy.

steve @_livingdog - Instagram 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin