Two That Are Unique


When I was learning to play (and am still learning) I knew I would need a back-up instrument.  I bought this from a pawn shop in Bastrop with no idea what it was except that is was designed for metal bands.  This is a B .C. Rich Mockingbird, and boy oh boy was it fucked up.  I only paid 60 bucks for it and had no idea how bad off it was.  Unplayable.  Stop tail bridge.  So I took it apart and was going to re-finish it when my neighbor, Ed Rodriguez, stepped in and said no, no, No!  I'll do it.   Ed is the head finish man at Collings Guitar and this is what I got back.  That is a color shift metallic red that this pic does not do credit to.  This is a 1700 dollar paint job.  Ed did this on his own time and his own nickel.  I bought him a half gallon of cheap tequila in return. 









This is a new Bianchi gunbelt that I bought from a clueless thrift store for 2 $.  The clasp and ring are off an Italian lady's belt, and they are modeled after a Roman swordbelt.  The bling and conchos are off of belts I tore down for the metal, much much cheaper than buying from Tandy.  This thing is very heavy and looks great over a coat or just plain skin.  It is highly adjustable and as stout as it can get, of course.  I used to have all this on an old leather police belt, but that got all tore up so I reworked it.  I really like this! 
 

It also looks good with clothing.
 
 
Rock on, rock out.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin