Little Mischa Is Finding Her Groove!



My new cat Mischa, aka Memee, is coming along just fine.  She stalks me through the house and hunts my toes by night.  Last night she came down and sat in the living room with us, a first.  I have a bell on her so I have some idea where she is.  In the above, I am trying to figure out how to repair a broken small guitar so that it works.  Behind me is the Lydia Ann lighthouse, which cannot be seen through my window, is about 15 miles away, does not look like that and the window faces the wrong way anyway.  Today I have my trouble cat Mingo in the clinic being neutered.  It is not right because he is about 7 years old, and is a lovable and sweet tomcat.  But he bullies my old kitty Jango, although Mischa tears at Mingo all night and he just lays there and meows.  I really should have done this when he was a kitten.  It took me ten days to finish this due to my overwhelming sense of how bad my skills are.  Even at that this is unsure and ill proportioned.  But I needed to post something other than micro essays and so I put it up.


Dating from 1855, the Lydia Ann lighthouse is the oldest structure in the Corpus Christie area.  During the war the original Fresnel lens was buried somewhere and has not been seen since.  It is now in private hands and is just super cool.  It was in use until 1955.  This is on the Intercoastal waterway.
That is the American Civil War.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin