40 Years Past






David Ray Donahue, about 1974.  He is standing in his huge front yard way out in the farm country east of Plano.  I could not have had a better friend and we spent much time together.  As a country boy he was driving before he had a license.  He had an old WWII Jeep painted yellow and we would drive all over his dad's farm.  I had such a good time out there, it was like living in the country myself.  He liked sci-fi movies and we had a time watching them on Halloween or any other occasion.
David died when I was 19.  This is the only photo I have of him.  I may have more but who knows?

Merry Christmas, buddy, you are very much missed.


https://youtu.be/Xt5OZJ1LrbQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin