Welcome To My Life







The Make Believe Parade, Jan Margot, illustrated by Eloise Wilken.  1949.  This is what I did in the Marines.





Mickey Rat.  I have been reading him since I was fifteen, unfortunately.  Art by Robert Armstrong.




This is how Harvey Weinstein sees the world, if you wanted to know.





Another by Eloise Wilkin.  I have seen her stuff my entire life.




She became aware that she was not including all races so she remedied that.  Good for her.  In my furry world there are no races, only cultural and other snobberies.  But what does this and Mickey Rat have in common?




The answer to the above question is that Mickey Rat is not appropriate for young American teenage boys, and neither are Little Golden Books.






But my rabbit is suitable for kids of all ages!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin