A Cat Story, With Dog







Old Dog Needs An Easy Chair

I have not drawn for these past couple three weeks, so here is one from my brother.  Today my much beloved cat Mingo was put to sleep about 5:45.  He had FIP and it is usually fatal.  The Vet gave me the choice of trying drugs but at a 85% chance of fatality I decided to go ahead and have Mingo sent to the meadow next to the bridge.  I sure would like to see him again.  By the time I noticed he was swollen it was already way too late.  I don't think he was in great pain but I sure dropped the ball on this.  I will miss him for the rest of my life.  I am very sad and have been crying since I had him executed.  
I have a large, cat shaped hole in my heart.





Mingo is my darling.


https://misterscribbles.blogspot.com/2014/06/fear-and-trembling-or-sickness-unto.html





I thought you would always be here with me.


The veterinarian gave Mingo a 15% chance.  This link says different.

http://www.vet.cornell.edu/fhc/health_information/brochure_ftp.cfm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin