Fire And Fuel


My brother doesn't like this, but I do.  He says that he drew it too close to the appearance of the trees in The Wizard of Oz, I say no one owns talking plants:

And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.
And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.
And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I.
 Exodus 3:2-4  KJV

 Cave paintings are derivative.


'Don't be a sap - act like Moses

When trees speak up be on your toesez'!


Exodus 3:14 KJV


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin