Pity Kitty

 

One of the kittens I have been saddled with, silently pleading with me not to have him killed before he has even tasted life.  I am at my wit's end what to do with these 5 most adorable white elephants I have ever had dropped into my sorry ass resourceless lap.
I  really screwed up in my past life, I should not have repudiated that Versailles treaty and then invaded Poland.  Geez, Louise,...everyone makes mistakes!

Title suggested by Andibi, who actually owned some of these.
 



Achtung!  Sad cat!

Andibi's avatar


Don't blame me...anymore.


(Bonus Joke)!

Me:  Hey, Andy!

Andibi:  What is it now, Billy? I'm trying to draw.

Me:  What did the German Shepherd say for himself at the Nuremberg Trials?

Andibi:  You do know it's rabbit season, Billy.  You do know that.

Me: You'll really like this one, Andy.  The dog said, ... ha ha ha!... the dog said, - I vas only following odors! 

Andibi: How do you load this thing?



No one appreciates how extremely witty I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin