Anonymouse


Anonymouse is a Swedish artist's coalition that puts mouse sized businesses on public streets.


 An amusement park in Malmö.  Who would ever associate mice with amusement parks?  What I get out of this is they have popsicles in Sweden.


A record store.


 This could be Austin.


A patisserie.


A butcher shop and a cafe.  Topolino is the Italian name for a Certain Mouse.


'Small' does not mean 'shabby'.


The Cicada Drugstore.


Mice, especially British mice, have a taste for curry.


A bar?  I sure don't need a travel agent then.  Eeek!


Oh, no!  There goes Tokyo!


I don't like this one little bit.  I think these mice are just biding their time.


Be Afraid.

(If you ever get a chance, I highly recommend  Phyllis Eisenstein's "Subworld".  It can be found in the Oxford Book of Fantasy Stories, and then you will know the true life of an anthro mouse.  Heartbreaking and triumphant).




But I sure can understand why a mouse might like his own place to hang out in.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin