We Blew It

“Where are you?”

“I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.”

 And he said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?”

(Interlude, bad scene here)

 So the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this,

Cursed are you above all livestock
    and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
    and you will eat dust
    all the days of your life.
 
And, as for you, bunghole-
 
By the sweat of your brow
    you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
    since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
    and to dust you will return.”*
 
 

Serpents used to walk, you know.

@sdavis.art on Instagram

*The serpent will eat the dust from which you were taken and to which you will return.  You are like so fucked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin