Who Watches The Watchmen?


This is my version of harbinger-project's George Lundgren as Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Edward Morgan Blake AKA The Comedian.  George is a member of the Arthur crew, and Watchmen is a brilliant comic and movie.  I got the idea today because harbinger posted a picture of George in complete Punisher mode, he claims it's cosplay but George sure looks full on Frank Castle to me.  www.deviantart.com/harbinger-p… Unable to top that in any manner, I went to my default fave psychopath and drew George that way.  In the picture Blake has just shot a rioter with a crowd control round from a 40 mm M-79 blooper gun.   I owe harbinger-project a couple so this is a good place to start.  Now if only the TV show had the right vision and brought Arthur up to speed with a Punisher in it I might start watching PBS again.  For that matter, I would take Sesame Street and then...oh, hell...never mind.  I'm sure everyone knows where I'm going with this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin