Behold! (A Hybrid Online Repost)

I thought I had seen it all.  I am a connoisseur of great comic art.  I grew up on Jack Kirby and Will Eisner.  I love old horror movies. I think Hammer is the greatest studio that ever was, or ever will be, Praise Cushing.  World War II is the most fascinating subject I can imagine.  And now, a genius has put all this together.  Now we see the very face of Immortality, of the Sublime, of Divine Guidance itself. 
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you in all it's 3 color glory,

Nazi Werewolves From Outer Space!

Simon Sanchez, author.  Dean Juliette, pencils.  Trauma Comics.  Cover by Don Marquez.  I don't really have to tell you the story here, do I?

Nazi werewolves experiment with animal/human transplantation, presumably in search of the Uber being. Ein, Zwei, Drei,..Fear!

 
Action! 

Romance!

Thrills!

We here at Hybrid Online present only the cutting edge of animal/human andromorphs, and today I think we have found the very apogee of all Civilization itself.  This is what we, as a conscious, thinking race have been moving towards, we just did not know it. This, then, is the very essence of the Muse.  We are in the presence of greatness. 

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Nazi-Werewolves-from-Outer-Space

Next Week:


 Be there!
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin