Morning Surprise, If I Could Be Surprised Anymore


 This is what greeted me this morning.  I let my pet rabbit Billy go to a Halloween party, he must have got home early in the morning.  At least this time he got here by himself, last year the cops brought him to the house and let me know in no uncertain terms that I was a disgrace for allowing this poor little bunny access to drugs and alcohol.  The couch is soaking wet and there are holes burnt in the carpet.  The kitchen is a nightmare of dirty pots and all my liquor is gone.  Talking animals are protected in Texas so I can't arrange a hunting accident, which has certainly crossed my mind more than once.  When I said I'd take care of my aunt's animals after she died I didn't have any idea what I was getting into.  I searched the house but didn't find anyone else there, the last time he brought friends home he locked me out and pretended that he couldn't speak English.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin