The House


 A 3 part horror anthology, The House looks pretty good.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81178338


 What could be going on here?
 

I have no idea.


Ominous...


Bizarre...


Mysterious.


I got it!  I have Netflix, and shall watch this...furry show, and I will report back to you guys.


I shall get to the bottom of this, never fear.  OK, I watched it.  This sucked completely, it had no story or point or moral, and if the animation hadn't been so good I wouldn't have watched it at all.  This show was like something put together by a women's collective's idea of social commentary, and probably was.

Not a rabbit in sight.  When will they learn?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin