Easter Bunny - Historical Background


 Well, this was long looong time ago... way back in the ancient Egypt, I was worshiped as a god.
They called me... ABUNNIS ( The bunny headed God ).
In my temple many priestesses performed the Egg Ritual as many as three times a day!

You haven't hear about me? ...Well, I was fired from the God business,  for " ungodlike behavior ".
This means, that I taught my followers how to reach the Heavens BEFORE death.

 * SIGH *

Those times ended.
I found other jobs, and changed as the world and pantheons changed around me.
After a time I came to realize how fun entertaining the children could be, I love to do this. Seems I have become a  more family-friendly person.

But ... if you wanna try the old ceremony, I'm in!

---

Happy Easter everyone! 

12-tf's avatar
https://www.deviantart.com/12-tf

12-tf 
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/12-tf/
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin