Despair, Frustration, Impotence


 
 
I've been on blogspot for 10 years.  I have only had one problem in all that time over a post that got me taken down as deceptive malware.  The fault was blogger's, they did not read the post and when I complained they put me back up after I asked them to do so - twice.  This is that post-
 

As can be seen I said nothing negative about the gay community, my complaint was with corporate wokeness.  Kellogg's is splitting off their cereal division because it's losing market share and everyone is realizing it's all the same baked grains paste made with different colors and saturated with sugar.  But now my posts are disappearing, not the words but the pictures.  I have written blogger many times over the last year and have not once have I had the courtesy of an answer to my questions, not only about this but other problems.  I have no idea why this is, for all I know they have answered me but I didn't look in the right place for it.  If this keeps up I will have to abandon 10 years of having the opportunity for my art and writing to be seen by many others, a novelty for me.  I would rather stay there than leave, but when the host site fails me without any word of explanation then I guess I am not wanted.
Blogspot insulted me deeply by labeling my site as malware, some bot hit on flagged keywords so they took me down without reading what I had to say.  If I was prone to paranoia I would say that my 'case officer' doesn't think I deserve the common goddamn courtesy of an explanation or a reply to my questions.  My art is nothing to get excited about, but I will make the decision to take it down or leave it posted.   I do not post hate of any sort.  This situation is total bullshit, man.  I guess blogspot is too big to be bothered. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin