A Ride Like No Other




     So, I'm getting ready to go back to Rockport, right?    I had played Farkle with Ed and Stork and took them off for fifty bucks, fuck yeah.  Man, did we get slammered!  Beer, wine, and margaritas that Stork brought little umbrellas for.
     I got up and man oh manishevitz, sleeping on bare wood floors while drunk ain't what it never was.  I drive over to my brother's cause I got to get two of my sister's cats.  No problemo, natch!
     Two hours and one caged cat later, I call my sister to get her permission to bring back a less agile cat.  I was bleeding pretty bad.
     Long story less long, both cats shit as soon as we started out for the coast.  200 miles of air-conditioned catbox and yowling from the depths of Hell all the way home.





Believe you me, anything is better than what has been!



This goes out to a former kid!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin