An Interjection



     I am Mittens, representative of the Allied cat clans, and the rabbit does not know I am here.  For nine years Billy kept my brother,Thomas Jonathon Jackson, alive, happy and fed.  Stonewall was to be King of the Cats, until his murder.  As Heir Presumptive, that role is now mine.
     The Lapin clan is our prey and enemy, but one rabbit made a difference to the cats.  He welcomed all cats and bunnies on his land, and a balance was established.  He was our friend and benefactor, and is soon to be gone.  Warfare will resume.
     The murderers will be punished.  I have no love for bunnies, but I respect at least one.  And yes, this is a blunderbuss.  We are not as technical as some.  It is only for show.  We are born with our weapons and there is no greater hunter on land than the common housecat.
     Common indeed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin