Reynard




This  post is dedicated to one of the most beautiful of God's creatures, the Fox.




From the abandoned "Chanticleer", Reynard and hen.  Walt Disney Productions. Marc Davis, artwork.





Ken Anderson, Reynard project, Disney.




Ken Anderson.





John D. Batten




The Belgian animated film, Renny the Fox (Roman de Reynard, Thierry Schiel)  A lot of complaints about this but I think it is charming, from what I have seen.




J.L.Huens.  Isengrim and Reynard




Reynard, Budweiser brewery, St. Louis.  He is drinking "Bevo", a popular near beer.  Yuck.  I cannot find the artist.




Here Reynard appears to  be on pilgrimage. Wilhelm von Kaulbach.




All that was left of Disney's Reynard project.  Robin Hood.




Disney concept drawing, Bill Peet.





Bill Peet.




Sir Tybalt delivers a message to Reynard.





Inspirarium.  Reynard.




Reynard and Isengrim. Gal Yuri.




What's This?




Fin de Seicle, unless I miss my guess.  Superior.  Benjamin Rabier.




Ladislaw Starivich.1931




Detective Comics.  Sure looks like Jack Kirby to me.




1920's silhouette illustration.  Signed "G. C.", it appears.

(I can be so dumb.  This is George Carlson, one of my favorite artists)!




 One more from Theirry Schiel.  I really like this version.  The only full length film I can find out there is in Flemish, so I have only seen a few minutes of this.  Superior animation.




This is precisely where I am going with this.  Toodles!
(Wilhelm von Kaulbach). 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin