Mischa






Some of you may recall that I netted a cat from a convenience store parking lot the night before Thanksgiving.  Here she is, this is Mischa, aka Memee.  I am having her fixed and vaccinated Monday morning.  She is a darling.  My brother took this outstanding pic with his new Android phone.  She spends the night clawing my toes.  Right now I have Mingo in there with her and they are playing hide and seek for all they are worth.




Mingo.  He is nothing but trouble and I love him so.  I hope him and Mischa continue to get along, I know they are both lonely.  My other two kitties are 15 and 16 respectively,  and they get quite grumpy when Mingo wants to play.  Or shoves them away from their food bowls so he can eat their breakfast.


https://misterscribbles.blogspot.com/2017/01/little-mischa-is-finding-her-groove.html 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin