More From Graffo







My brother is real good with ink.  He sketches all day long as compared to my depressed, desultory approach, i.e. once a week whether I need to or not.  As usual, I have no idea what is going on here, nor does my brother.  Graffo is almost on automatic pilot with this stuff.  I think he is one of the best I have ever seen.  He is more of a sculptor who paints than anything else, although I sure would like to have his drawing abilities!






I pleaded with him to let me post this.  Once again, he takes a pencil sketch and bumps it up with ink.  I am scared of ink, and won't use it.  That has to be changed if I wish to be taken seriously, whatever that might be like.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin