Treasure!






When the hurricane hit, a tool shed on my new property collapsed.  As I was dumping more boards and shingles on the heap, I discovered a bunch of old tools in the wreckage.  I got a complete meat grinder and a functional high grade brace and bit.  I also stepped on a nail and fell into a thorn bush.  I got a tetanus shot which I should have done the moment I started working with that old pile of wood and rusty nails.  The shed is full of things, I have not gone through it fully yet, but if I get even one more good tool out of it the trouble of moving all that wood will make this a real find.
I have never seen so many pictures of saints, crucifixes, and rosarys.  I am going to restore the Virgin Mary birdbath.  It has a dozen coats of white latex housepaint and is covered with lichen.  I think I will give it a wirebrushing and paint her like some icon.  I hope I don't start a pilgrimage craze!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin