Eclectica





Me and Duke, 1974.  I used to hate my soft, curly hair.  Duke was a great dog, as most of them are.  I read Jack London a lot so the lumberjack shirts were a thing with me.  I cannot for the life of me fathom why I thought I was unattractive.  But what man despises the gods take away.  Nowadays I comb my hair with a razor!





John Severin.





Manfred Pernass, about to die.  Caught wearing American uniform during the battle of the Bulge.  This is one of Otto Skorzeny's men, and he was tried for this stunt of his after the war.  He was acquitted after several Allied officers testified that they had done the same thing.  Note - get caught and get shot.





Tod Schorr





Artist unknown.  Let's play Happy Families!




1922, unknown artist.





Stephen Mackey





Chuck Jones.  Yes, the Chuck Jones.





Piotr Jablonski Nicponim




Can't read the name, awesome picture.





Cat, artist unknown.





Amdrei Sokolov


My brother sent me all of these.  https://www.instagram.com/_stevedavis/





One more.  Skating owls from Adraen van De Venne.






Norman Lindsay.  The wonder from down under!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Angel Forms Were Seen To Glide

Where In The World Is Billy D Bunny?

Two Sides Of The Same Coin